Antique Furniture/antique items

liquor cabinet
liquor cabinet  
Are these items worth anything????? I have a table,liquor cabinet,buffet. The designs match. If you need more pictures let me know. It wouldn't let me upload the table, I will send it next

Hi Rhonda,

The piece you have, judging by the overall form was most likely made in the 1920's in the Jacobean style.  It could also possibly have been made after the start of prohibition for
storing spirits, since many people did not stop drinking during prohibition, if anything
they turned up the burners.

Many cabinets were made for the storage of alcohol and some to include secret panels
during the prohibition period!

I find the need for pieces like this to be somewhat of limited interest today, so the
values are going to be suppressed.

I place a value of $175. to $225. on the cabinet.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.