Antique Furniture/Buffet value

Weiman Table
Weiman Table  
Mr. Harrison,
I recently purchased an item that I am not sure what it is.  It looks like a server table.  Both ends are drop-leaf.  There are two compartments with lids on the top that lift off and have metal trays in them that look like they would hold ice.  On the bottom of the drawer it says Weiman Heirloom Quality Tables with number 612-4904 stamped on it.  Can you tell me what this is and an approximate value?  Thanks

Hello Robert,

The piece that you are inquiring about is a dining room serving table in the
French Provincial style  I date the piece to the 1950's and has a value of
of $275. to $325, if in clean condition.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.