Antique Furniture/Buffet value

Question
Weiman Table
Weiman Table  
Mr. Harrison,
I recently purchased an item that I am not sure what it is.  It looks like a server table.  Both ends are drop-leaf.  There are two compartments with lids on the top that lift off and have metal trays in them that look like they would hold ice.  On the bottom of the drawer it says Weiman Heirloom Quality Tables with number 612-4904 stamped on it.  Can you tell me what this is and an approximate value?  Thanks

Answer

Hello Robert,

The piece that you are inquiring about is a dining room serving table in the
French Provincial style  I date the piece to the 1950's and has a value of
of $275. to $325, if in clean condition.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III