Antique Furniture/couch and chair

Please take a look at the attached pictures and tell me what you think they are worth.  thank you for your time!

Hi Mike,

When viewing your 2 pieces i would refer to them as vintage or used, but certainly not
antique, for they would need to be at least 100 years old to be considered an antique.

Due to the quirky design of the pieces it is hard to say when they were made, My feeling
is that they are imports and in that case they can't be not that old.

They are not what I would consider handsome not do I feel they would attract in any
way,todays's buyers. Also, it appear that they have some damage to the upholstery,in
which case I feel
the chair is worth $50. and the sofa a $125.

Best of luck with them.

George. E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.