Antique Furniture/couch and chair

Question
couch
couch  

chair
chair  
Please take a look at the attached pictures and tell me what you think they are worth.  thank you for your time!

Mike

Answer
Hi Mike,

When viewing your 2 pieces i would refer to them as vintage or used, but certainly not
antique, for they would need to be at least 100 years old to be considered an antique.

Due to the quirky design of the pieces it is hard to say when they were made, My feeling
is that they are imports and in that case they can't be not that old.

They are not what I would consider handsome not do I feel they would attract in any
way,todays's buyers. Also, it appear that they have some damage to the upholstery,in
which case I feel
the chair is worth $50. and the sofa a $125.

Best of luck with them.

George. E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III