Antique Furniture/dining room set from shower brothers

shower bros set
shower bros set  

shower bros set
shower bros set  
Please take a look at the attached pictures and tell me what you think they are worth.  thank you for your time!

Hi Mike,

The first thing I am aware of with your Shower Brothers furniture is that it has
finish issues, which will hold down the value of the set.

You have to consider that buyers of pre-owned furniture are looking for something in
clean condition and with the growing amount of used furniture coming onto the market,
due to our aging population, buyers can be choosey.

Since 1920's style furniture is not exactly a big seller these days, my feeling is you
will need to find a buyer who is willing to take on the time and dollars to restore the
set, for which time wise, it will cost more than the set is presently worth.

I place a value of about $250. for the entire set and that would be to the right buyer,
or else it could bring less.

Good luck with it.

George E.Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.