Antique Furniture/dining room set from shower brothers

Question
shower bros set
shower bros set  

shower bros set
shower bros set  
Please take a look at the attached pictures and tell me what you think they are worth.  thank you for your time!

Mike

Answer
Hi Mike,

The first thing I am aware of with your Shower Brothers furniture is that it has
finish issues, which will hold down the value of the set.

You have to consider that buyers of pre-owned furniture are looking for something in
clean condition and with the growing amount of used furniture coming onto the market,
due to our aging population, buyers can be choosey.

Since 1920's style furniture is not exactly a big seller these days, my feeling is you
will need to find a buyer who is willing to take on the time and dollars to restore the
set, for which time wise, it will cost more than the set is presently worth.

I place a value of about $250. for the entire set and that would be to the right buyer,
or else it could bring less.

Good luck with it.

George E.Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III