Antique Furniture/dresser found in house

little desk
little desk  
can you identify probable date of this dresser/vanity please.

the dresser bears a paper label stating:
     Atlas Furniture
     Jamestown, NY
      No. 187      ("187" in hand script")

the dresser was found in an 1880's house.

thank you for any help

regarding your feedback:  if you wanted info on the manufacturer perhaps you should have asked.  i read the question as wanting to know the date.  sorry

this maple veneered vanity or desk was made in the 1920s.  it is a good piece and appears to be in wonderful condition.  use on oils.  buy toluene free briwax in a light brown color and wax the piece.

atlas built good items during its time.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.