Antique Furniture/folding wood table

Question
folding table
folding table  

folding table open
folding table open  
This time I am submitting a photo as was suggested by you.
Barnard & Simonds Co. cherry table, 4 legs, 32"x32"x28"high and folds out to 64" length.  Lift one table top side & it has compartments for storing cards, poker chips.  In great condition.   Label on underside reads:  Chas Beck Co.   Barnard & Simonds Co.   No. 906 tb1.
Part of label has worn off.   We can't decide if we should keep it in the family or let it go in the estate sale (what price to put on it?).   Can't find any info on it.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank You.

Answer
Hi Carol,

My thought is that this table was meant to be used for dining and not for Poker and the
partitioned areas below were for storing silverware and not cards and poker chips.

Perhaps if you were to touch up all of the marks on the legs and top you could price the
table at $200. to $250.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com/>

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III