Antique Furniture/Follow up on dumbwaiter question...

Question
Dumbwaiter #1
Dumbwaiter #1  

Dumbwaiter #2
Dumbwaiter #2  
Hello George, thanks for your reply. I forgot to attach the photos of the dumbwaiter along with my prior questions. Here they are.
Thank you,
Rodrego

My prior email:
"Hello George,
I have a 4 Tier dumbwaiter in very good/excellent condition (a couple of minor scratches from use)with ribboned edges on each tier and claw foot. It does not have a designation as to maker or period.

It stands 50.5" tall, and the diameter for Tiers I-IV is 28", 24", 20", and 16" respectively. I'm uncertain of the wood its made of, and the individual levels do not rotate.

Can you tell who the manufacturer may have been, what time period, and a range of approximate value?

Thanks for your assistance!

Answer
Hi Rodrego,

Thanks for including the photo's of your four-tier Dumbwaiter.

While I can not provide you with the exact manufacturer, I can tell you that this piece
was made in the 1930's to 1940's, in the Colonial Revival style. It is executed
in the English style rather than the American style of an original antique.

Tables like yours normally bring in the price range of $250. to $275.

Best Wishes.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainterioros.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III