Antique Furniture/Harper Furniture Company Armoire

Harper Furniture Label
Harper Furniture Label  
Hello...I have this unique Armoire with a label form the Harper Furniture Company. If so could you tell me its age origins and value. It still has the original name and address of the original owner that it was shipped to in Baltimore.

i answered what you asked, was there something you wanted to know that i did not read??

when you ask a question why would you down rate the answer you asked??

perhaps you thought you had something worth a lot of money and that is your reason.  if so please understand that i do not give feel good answers.. i give straight answers to questions asked.

made in the 1920s, the origin you know from the label as well as the woods.

retail in a shop about 450.

good one, uncommonly good condition.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.