Antique Furniture/Old Dresser with Vanity Mirror

Older dresser and mirror
Older dresser and mirr  

closs up dresser and mirror
closs up dresser and m  
I am trying to find out a value for this old dresser with mirror we bought at a thrift store for 35 dollars.. thanks for any help!

There is a reason why you were able to pick up this dresser with vanity mirror
for the reasonable price of $35.00.
Today, not many buyers are interested in old second-hand furniture, preferring
go to places like IKEA and Crate and Barrel to buy furniture of far lessor

Your dresser dates to the early 20th century and appears to be made of Mahogany.
I still feel to the right buyer you should be able to ask $150. to $175. for it.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.