Antique Furniture/Old Dresser with Vanity Mirror

Question
Older dresser and mirror
Older dresser and mirr  

closs up dresser and mirror
closs up dresser and m  
I am trying to find out a value for this old dresser with mirror we bought at a thrift store for 35 dollars.. thanks for any help!

Answer
Jan,

There is a reason why you were able to pick up this dresser with vanity mirror
for the reasonable price of $35.00.
Today, not many buyers are interested in old second-hand furniture, preferring
go to places like IKEA and Crate and Barrel to buy furniture of far lessor
quality

Your dresser dates to the early 20th century and appears to be made of Mahogany.
I still feel to the right buyer you should be able to ask $150. to $175. for it.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com/>  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III