Antique Furniture/Queen Anne sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  
QUESTION: I have this sideboard that looks like it might be walnut and I have been told it is the Queen Anne style.  Any info on this piece would be helpful.  It has no manufacturer's name on it nor does it have any identifying numbers.  I am just curious about it, and its value.  It is very very heavy. Thank you!

ANSWER: please include a picture of the outside of the bottom of a drawer

side of drawer
side of drawer  
QUESTION: Here is a picture of the outside of the drawer, is this what you need?
Thanks

Answer
thank you for the picture of the outside of the side of the drawer, the dovetailing is important and i meant to ask for this picture along with the one of the outside of the bottom of the drawer.

please do one now of teh outside of the bottom of the drawer

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein