Antique Furniture/Queen Anne sideboard

QUESTION: I have this sideboard that looks like it might be walnut and I have been told it is the Queen Anne style.  Any info on this piece would be helpful.  It has no manufacturer's name on it nor does it have any identifying numbers.  I am just curious about it, and its value.  It is very very heavy. Thank you!

ANSWER: please include a picture of the outside of the bottom of a drawer

side of drawer
side of drawer  
QUESTION: Here is a picture of the outside of the drawer, is this what you need?

thank you for the picture of the outside of the side of the drawer, the dovetailing is important and i meant to ask for this picture along with the one of the outside of the bottom of the drawer.

please do one now of teh outside of the bottom of the drawer

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.