Antique Furniture/Step back cupboard

Question
Old Step back
Old Step back  
Hi Mr Harrison,
I'm doing a clear out and wanted to know if this old cupboard has any value. It came with a house I bought 30 years ago and the old lady told me that it was an antique when she originally bought it in Wolverhampton, UK in 1927.

Many thanks,
Paul

Answer
Hi Paul

While I have seen my share of many antiques in the past 42 years, my feeling is
while this piece has some age to it, the level of skill for the person that made
it, was perhaps lumberjack and not a cabinetmaker. It  looks like firewood to me.
If you can find someone to hall it away, you would be ahead of the game.

Good Luck!

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III