Antique Furniture/Antique? Side Table

Side Table
Side Table  
Underside of Table
Underside of Table  
QUESTION: I forgot to attached the photos with my first email to you. I apologize for the oversight.

ANSWER: what did you want to know?

QUESTION: I've had this table for about 20 years, and just recently began to wonder when it was made and the value, collectible or antique?  Any information you can provide would be helpful. I have several other photos if required.

Thanks in advance.

the wood in the top is mahogany, this i can tell from the underneath picture.  the legs are probably as well but cannot see the grain clearly.

it was made in the 1900-1920 slot and is a replica of a hepplewhite stand or lamp table.

the style is classic and you will see many of these being sold as 1820-30s age but it is not and it is very well esecuted.  

retail in a shop about 400

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.