Antique Furniture/Antique? Side Table

Question
Side Table
Side Table  
Underside of Table
Underside of Table  
QUESTION: I forgot to attached the photos with my first email to you. I apologize for the oversight.

Carole

ANSWER: what did you want to know?

QUESTION: I've had this table for about 20 years, and just recently began to wonder when it was made and the value, collectible or antique?  Any information you can provide would be helpful. I have several other photos if required.

Thanks in advance.

Carole

Answer
the wood in the top is mahogany, this i can tell from the underneath picture.  the legs are probably as well but cannot see the grain clearly.

it was made in the 1900-1920 slot and is a replica of a hepplewhite stand or lamp table.

the style is classic and you will see many of these being sold as 1820-30s age but it is not and it is very well esecuted.  

retail in a shop about 400

Antique Furniture

robert klein