Antique Furniture/Art Deco Bedroom Set

Bed and Chest
Bed and Chest  
Dresser and Vanity
Dresser and Vanity  
QUESTION: Attached are photos of our beautiful 7 piece Art Deco bedroom set.  This has been in our family since its original purchase in the mid 1930's.  All pieces are in excellent condition.  We even have the original wooden wheels.  We believe the woods to be mahogany, walnut, zebra and burl wood.  We also believe the tri-color in the vanity may be yellow birch - can you confirm please.  All pieces have beautiful carved inlaid banding.  
Is this pattern considered "waterfall"?  
Can you identify the handles - we believe they are brass and perhaps bakelite?

How would you value this set for sale?
Thank you.

ANSWER: the pictures are nice but too distant to differentiate between walnut and mahogany same with

the handles i cannot see, need more pictures

Dresser with Pulls
Dresser with Pulls  
QUESTION: Attached photos for your further determination of the type of wood and identification of the drawer pulls.

you will have to determine brass or not by scraping a small area on the back of the hardware,  yellow is brass, white or silver is pot metal.  plastic cannot be bakelight as all bakelight was brown or black so it must be catalin.

woods in top picture

darkest is walnut
sapelle is on either side of the walnut
right top is mahogany
left lower is sweet gum
bottom right is burl elm  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.