Antique Furniture/Identify & Appraise Please

Question
Tall dresser
Tall dresser  

Vanity
Vanity  
Both of these pieces belonged to my grandparents. My mother refinished them with cream and burgundy textured paint. The vanity has original mirror. Knobs are not original. Both pieces are in EXCELLENT condition with original everything (except paint and knobs)If you could, please date these times and let me know what they are worth if possible.

Answer
your question as to worth an age

this style is colonial revival style made in the 1920s

it would sell in a shop , retail, at 300$ each.

fortunate for you these will sell the same painted or original finish.

although i am not a fan of painted items that were originally unpainted, the paint on this was so well done and co-ordinated that it actually enhances the pieces.

Antique Furniture

robert klein