Antique Furniture/Identify & Appraise Please

Tall dresser
Tall dresser  

Both of these pieces belonged to my grandparents. My mother refinished them with cream and burgundy textured paint. The vanity has original mirror. Knobs are not original. Both pieces are in EXCELLENT condition with original everything (except paint and knobs)If you could, please date these times and let me know what they are worth if possible.

your question as to worth an age

this style is colonial revival style made in the 1920s

it would sell in a shop , retail, at 300$ each.

fortunate for you these will sell the same painted or original finish.

although i am not a fan of painted items that were originally unpainted, the paint on this was so well done and co-ordinated that it actually enhances the pieces.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.