Antique Furniture/Showers Brother Buffet & 2 Piece Cabinet

Showers Brothers Hutch
Showers Brothers Hutch  

Showers Brothers Sideboard
Showers Brothers Sideb  
I have two matching pieces of Showers Brothers furniture, one is a sideboard and the other is a two piece hutch.  Looking to find out the approx age and value.  Kind Regards,

these were manufactured around 1910-20.

it is unfortunate that the legs have been shortened on the sidebaord.  this hurts the value.

the blind china cabinet would sell retail in a shop at 650

the sideboard, if whole, would sell at 850 but since it has been cut down it would sell at 350 tops unless the buyer did not know.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.