Antique Furniture/buffet

Question
Buffet
Buffet  

Close up
Close up  
Hello,
I just got this "buffet" and I'd like to know approx. how old it is, if possibly this was a buffet that used to have legs, if this is American, English or some other country, and if the wood grain is tiger oak. I have not seen a buffet that didn't have some kind of leg or platform so it's a little confusing. It is approx 28.5" to the top and another 6.5" with the backsplash, 54" wide, 20" deep.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Esperanza,

All though your photo's are extremely dark I would have to say you need to go back and find the legs to that beast!

I can't say too much more about your Legless Sideboard Server.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III