Antique Furniture/estimated value of 3 chairs

music chair
music chair  

pearl inlay?
pearl inlay?  

My father has two regular chairs and one love seat that form a set.  He has always referred to them as "music chairs".  My (rich) great grandparents used them in their music room.  My mother told me that they are made from teek wood, and each piece has inlayed pearls (or is it mother of pearls) running along the top.  The side of each piece appears to be some kind of musical symbol.

If you can give me any ideas as to who made this furniture, and what it might be worth, I'd appreciate it.  I have 5 pictures to include, but it appears that I can only attach 2.

not teak wood.  made around 1910-20.  these are usually figured birch, birch and/or mahogany.  etter pictures will help.  in focus and clear please.

there were 5000 manufactures in operation at the time these were made so knowing the manufacturer without a label is not possible.

mother of pearl and/or abalone.  

the chair pictured would sell in a shop at 450.  i cannot comment on what is not pictured so please repost with more.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.