Antique Furniture/Lewisburg Cabinet Hutch

Lewisburg Cabinet Hutch
Lewisburg Cabinet Hutc  
Lewisburg Cabinet Hutch
Lewisburg Cabinet Hutc  
QUESTION: Hi there. Can you tell me anything about this cabinet and what you think it might fetch? Has some scratches, etc. but overall not too bad condition at all. Lewisburg Chair and Furniture, Pennsylvania House Reproduction No. O 715

Dear Laurie,

What you have is a 1950's vintage cherry step-back cupboard with oak secondariness.

It appears that after viewing your photo's we have a difference of opinion. when it
comes to describing condition.

While you feel the cupboard has some scratches and not in bad condition, with a present
value of $50. I see the piece as needing to be refinished and after all the work it
would be worth perhaps $275 to $300. Certainly not worth the effort.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III

QUESTION: Thank you for your insight George. Very much appreciated.  How about the two following images.. would you have any insight on these pieces?

Dear Laurie,

Please do not be offended, but my field of expertise is in fine reproduction furniture.

What you are sending me photo's for, in my opinion, is tired old used up furniture.
In other words, firewood with no real value.

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.