Antique Furniture/How about matching desk

Matching Desk
Matching Desk  
How about this matching desk that was in the storage unit.  Do you have a rough estimate of its value?  Note: This desk has a bit of damage to it that you can see in the photo.  A little paint of something is on the desktop, left side.  I have not tried to remove it yet.

Hi Douglas,

While you could refer to it as a desk, I would say that it started life as a vanity
with a matching mirror, as part of a bedroom suite.

The same value of $275. to $325 would apply.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.