Antique Furniture/Miniature Chest of Drawers

1st View
1st View  

2nd View
2nd View  
I bought this item this weekend. Think it has a lot of character. Did some research but couldn't find anything definitive as none I saw looked like this one. Would appreciate info about age, value, wood, and furniture category. Will send 2 follow-up images.

Thanks very much.

in the emails i forgot to give some values.

this one and the other one you sent the email of are not real old.  by that i mean this isn't as old as it appears, its good but the drawer construction told the story.  understand that this does not detract from the value or desirability of either item.

this one would have a retail price of 125-150 in a shop.  it is about 30-50 years old at most.

the second one, the oriental piece is in the 30 year range as well but they have been making that type forever up to yesterday, again, it does not detract from desirability or value.
in a shop it would price the same.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.