Antique Furniture/S. Bent & Bros. Vintage Windsor Chairs

Question
Comb_Back_Windsor
Comb_Back_Windsor  
I have a set of (6) S. Bent & Bros. Comb Back Windsor chairs and I would like to know when they were manufactured and, if possible,
their value.  S. Bent & Bros. name & logo are on the underside of the seat of each chair, as well as (2) numbers.  The chair in the photo has the numbers 573 & 222. I believe the chairs are vintage, not antique.

Thank you.

Answer
You are correct that the chairs are not 'antique'.  They appear to be 1970s vintage but even so and becasue of the wonderful condition and quality they would sell in a shop at 100-150 each.

know that bent and co manufactured quality items.  they operated from 1867 to 2000.

Antique Furniture

robert klein