Antique Furniture/S. Bent & Bros. Vintage Windsor Chairs

I have a set of (6) S. Bent & Bros. Comb Back Windsor chairs and I would like to know when they were manufactured and, if possible,
their value.  S. Bent & Bros. name & logo are on the underside of the seat of each chair, as well as (2) numbers.  The chair in the photo has the numbers 573 & 222. I believe the chairs are vintage, not antique.

Thank you.

You are correct that the chairs are not 'antique'.  They appear to be 1970s vintage but even so and becasue of the wonderful condition and quality they would sell in a shop at 100-150 each.

know that bent and co manufactured quality items.  they operated from 1867 to 2000.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.