Antique Furniture/Table

This table was recently purchased by my mother.  Would like to know value, year made and by whom if possible.  Thanks

this is a modern table called a butlers tray top table.

since so many manufacturers made this type of table from the 1960s forward, without a label no one can tell you who manufactured this one.

the wood is usually cherry, the hinges brass, some times the top lifts off, sometimes not.

in a consignment shop, antiques mall or resale store it would sell at 150 depending one the condition and type of store.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.