Antique Furniture/1950s Baker Buffet

Baker Buffet
Baker Buffet  
I wanted to find out the approximate value of the attached Baker buffet from the 1950s. In great condition except inside left lower back panel cut out to accommodate a stereo.

Please let me know of there is an approximate value to this piece and if there is a dealer you know of that would be interested in it.

Thank you.

Hi Bronna,

I wish I could advise you on who would be a buyer for the Baker Buffet, but due to
it's undesirable style and with issues, I see pieces like this bringing little
or no money.  I place value of $150. to $200. for it.

I see dealers sitting with far better examples due to current buying trends or the
lack thereof.

Good Luck with it.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.