Antique Furniture/antiqie vanity mirror

Question
back of mirror
back of mirror  

back of mirror
back of mirror  
Here are better pics on the cherry vanity mirror. Just would like to know what era it is, when it was made and what its worth. Thanks!

Answer
Hi Tashia,

With the photo's that you provided me with, it is difficult to offer much information
for your mirror.  If I had to guess it appears to be either late 19th century or early
20th century and was originally part of a vanity.

Due to the condition of the mirror frame and the costs associated with a proper restoration,
I feel that the minimal value is in the mirror glass itself.

As it sits, perhaps $25. in value, assuming you can find someone that is willing to take
on the task of restoring it. The other question you have to ask yourself is, who would
want to buy it in todays market.

Best of luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III