Antique Furniture/Antique dining room furnture

Dining table
Dining table  

China Hutch
China Hutch  
I have been searching over 25 different sites to fine out what kind of dining room furniture that I have. I had bought the three pieces at a consignment store in Chelmsford MA. for $350 for all three pieces and the table came with three leafs but no chairs came with it. So I'm asking to see if you would know what kind of dining room pieces I have.

good buy

1920s set in the jacobean style, loosely but it is dominant.

wood should be walnut veneers and mahogany veneer.
fair market price.
table w/o chairs looking good, not showing dings, nicks or uneven stained and discolored surfaces.

legs are called cup and cover design.

retail fair market value

table 450-750  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.