Antique Furniture/antique dining set

table with 5 chairs
table with 5 chairs  
Can you help to identify the manufacturer of this set. We know it is at least 50 yrs old and possibly up to 100 years old if the previous owners were truthful. It has NO 420 WAL painted or hand written on each piece except the 5 chairs.

Pictures are attached.
If you need more info or clearer pictures, I can do that.
Just wondering if its approximate value is worth anything or should we give to Salvation Army.

Thanks so much.

This Baroque style of 1920's furniture was like an epidemic in this country with
numerous companies making this basic style with no indicaton of a spcific maker.

There is hardly any interest in the style today and unless you would want to
keep it, I would donate to my favorite charity, The Salvation Army and let them
find a needy home for it.

Value would be in the $300. to $500. range depending on your demographic area.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.