Antique Furniture/Antique dining set/buffet

Recently we bought table with 4 chairs and buffet as a set. Table and chairs I believe are jacobean style? Oak? Not sure of the maker/ year / cost. Tried to find something about buffet -  could not find anything similar - no marks. Any information about these items would be much appreciated.

Thank you and Kind Regards

i would agree that the dominant style of the oak table and chairs is an adaptation of jacobean made around 1920s.  

the buffet appears to either be european or fashioned after european deco.  oak as well.

since there are thousands of manufacturers in operation at that time without a label there is no way anyone can tell you the manufacturer without a label.

what did you pay, shop, house, or auction  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.