Antique Furniture/Antique dining set/buffet

Question
buffet
buffet  

table/chair
table/chair  
Recently we bought table with 4 chairs and buffet as a set. Table and chairs I believe are jacobean style? Oak? Not sure of the maker/ year / cost. Tried to find something about buffet -  could not find anything similar - no marks. Any information about these items would be much appreciated.

Thank you and Kind Regards

Answer
i would agree that the dominant style of the oak table and chairs is an adaptation of jacobean made around 1920s.  

the buffet appears to either be european or fashioned after european deco.  oak as well.

since there are thousands of manufacturers in operation at that time without a label there is no way anyone can tell you the manufacturer without a label.

what did you pay, shop, house, or auction  

Antique Furniture

robert klein