Antique Furniture/Antique sideboard label

Question
Label
Label  
I really hate being such a pest, but am so curious about this piece that I couldn't wait to send you a photo of the label.  This is a clear as I could get it (after numerous attempts), so I hope it will do.  There is a fine red line around the blue band, and the word "mark" in red above the "UR" in the word furniture.  Also in red is "the national line" above the American flag, and some pillar like images at the bottom with what appears to be a banner on the one on the right.  Obviously, the label was in worse condition than I thought, but hopefully there is enough for some sort of ID.  I have also taken photos of various parts showing some of the details of decoation and construction, but have to make them suitable for sending.  Thanks again,
Joan

Answer
when restored have the restorer stay away from the label.  a light coat of shellac wont hurt but basically leave it alone.

It will take a while but i am thinking this is the store label but i will keep searching. i have never found online sources of historical businessed or manufacturers in the atlanta area.  perhaps they should take a hint from the grand rapids historical society...

i will keep checking to see if i come across anything and send it by email.

Antique Furniture

robert klein