Antique Furniture/Early American Furniture

Wash Stand
Wash Stand  

Dry Sink
Dry Sink  
Attached dry sink and wash stand are early american pieces that came from New England.  The pieces are in good condition and appear to be maple.  Can you provide information on their age and value?

need sent to my email address as attachments to one email for each piece, multiple pictures.

underneath each, inside each, back of each, back of doors, edge of doors, back of drawer front.

outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front.

dry sink looks to be tulip poplar stained when it was refinished to a cherry color.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.