Antique Furniture/Early American Furniture

Question
Wash Stand
Wash Stand  

Dry Sink
Dry Sink  
Attached dry sink and wash stand are early american pieces that came from New England.  The pieces are in good condition and appear to be maple.  Can you provide information on their age and value?

Answer
need sent to my email address as attachments to one email for each piece, multiple pictures.

underneath each, inside each, back of each, back of doors, edge of doors, back of drawer front.

outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front.

dry sink looks to be tulip poplar stained when it was refinished to a cherry color.

Antique Furniture

robert klein