Antique Furniture/Ferguson Brothers Plant/Fern Stand

Ferguson Stands
Ferguson Stands  
    I have acquired two plant/fern stands.  They are about 38" in height. They look Mahogany.  They have Ferguson Brothers-7602 and 7603 on the Serial Decal.  I am guessing they are from the 1940s.  Could you let me know if I am correct and what their current value is?

Hi Terri,

You are correct about dating your Ferguson plant stands to the 1940's and based on what I am able to see in your photo and their condition, I place a value of $35. to $50. each on the stands.

Best Wishes,

George E. Terrain III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.