Antique Furniture/French Server

Question
Front
Front  

Top
Top  
Hello Robert,
I would love to have some help in evaluating this piece.  I'm not certain whether it is considered a sideboard, buffet or credenza.  I was told it was French and made of Apple Wood.  I was also told that it was probably for the 1820-1840s.  Any light you could shed on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
i cannot see the wood close enough to tell you the species.  all three names are correct.

the date is way off.  i would like to see multiple pictures of the back, underneath, under drawer, outside of one drawer where the side meets the front, pic of interior where drawer goes and interior behind doors, pic of hinged with door open to see inside of hinge.

to my email address as attachments to one email.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein