Antique Furniture/Hepplewhite style chairs

chair 2
chair 2  
Mr. Harrison,

This dusty chair is mahogany and the owner claims that the dining set is 100 years old.

Can you tell me anything else about it, please.

Thank you.

HI Tim,

From you photo's I would have to say that the chairs were made in the 1930's to 1940's
and are your typical production made factory chairs.

Hard to say what factory made them since this caliber and style of furniture from the
time period becomes a blur after awhile.

They have a value of about $25. to $35. per chair if sound with no issues.  

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.