Antique Furniture/information on furniture piece

vintage table
vintage table  

I bought this piece at a yard sale the person I purchased it from knew nothing about it. I looked at the piece for information but I cannot find anything on it. can you help me identify it.

Hi Anthony,

What you have is a 1920's vintage ladies vanity which would have had an accompanying bench.
Perhaps at the time it was purchased when new there could have been a mirror that was in keeping with the piece.

Since there is no label and there were a zillion furniture companies back in the day grinding out furniture of this style, it is impossible to say what company made it. If it were an important item then there would be documentation to support it, but it is just another piece of furniture that nobody cares about in today's world.

I place a value of $50 on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.