Antique Furniture/information on furniture piece

Question
vintage table
vintage table  

table
table  
I bought this piece at a yard sale the person I purchased it from knew nothing about it. I looked at the piece for information but I cannot find anything on it. can you help me identify it.

Answer

Hi Anthony,

What you have is a 1920's vintage ladies vanity which would have had an accompanying bench.
Perhaps at the time it was purchased when new there could have been a mirror that was in keeping with the piece.

Since there is no label and there were a zillion furniture companies back in the day grinding out furniture of this style, it is impossible to say what company made it. If it were an important item then there would be documentation to support it, but it is just another piece of furniture that nobody cares about in today's world.

I place a value of $50 on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanaintriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III