Antique Furniture/Mandel furniture Chicago

I have 2 night stands that has labels in the drawers that reads "Mandel Brothers - Chicago".  I have not been able to find anything on Mandel furniture.  They are probably maple and I know are at least 55 years old.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Deb,

Mandel Furniture was most likely a independent furniture store in Chicago that sold their
pieces under their own label, not wanting people to be able to "shop" their offerings.

Without photo's I can not be of further assistance.

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.