Antique Furniture/Your response just now...

Apologies for bothering you with a question about a vintage furniture collection. Your answer history indicated that you  respond to queries about non-antiques so I took the risk. Thanks anyway!

I am very sorry to help you with identifying your pieces and their value.

Non-descript furniture made in foreign countries is very difficult to
identify since it is of a low-end nature. Imported one week and gone the next.

Your question needs to be for pieces that have some sort of history in order to
track origins and values.

I home you have a better understanding.

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.