Antique Furniture/Spinet Desk

Question
I have no idea how old it might be or what it might be worth. I have had it for several years, bought it in a thrift shop.

Answer
these are from around 1920.  made in sweet gum and tulip poplar but with mahogany veneers on some surfaces.  cant remember the photos and they are not with this post but is seems like the front picture showed a surface that was not mahogany veneer.

these sell today around 250-400 depending on how sturdy, visual appeal, and surface condition.  legs usually unscrew from the desk body.  you probably know the style came from the old square grand pianos and the smaller spinet pianos.

Antique Furniture

robert klein