Antique Furniture/antique china cabinet

china cabinet
china cabinet  

china cabinet
china cabinet  
Can you please help me to identify the age and style of this particular cabinet? It appears to be unusual. The shape reminds me of guitars. There is inlaid veneer art, flowers in a vase. Also, if you have an idea on market price that would be great. We have a matching table, but it has many defects.

This is a blind china cabinet made in the 1920s.  It is in the william and mary style and is called colonial revival by many.  Those that call it depression furniture are repeating a description that does not fit.

In a shop it should be priced around 850 (higher is some lower in others), at auction less, and an insurance replacement value would be higher.

condition looks excellent.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.