Antique Furniture/Antique Furniture/Vanity

Antique Vanity
Antique Vanity  
I acquired this piece from a family member who donated it to us to sale to raise money for our adoption. However, we know nothing about it. Can you tell me what it is exactly? How much we should try to sale it for? What year it may be from? It is really low to the ground so we weren't sure if it's legs were cut or if it supposed to be that low. Anything you can tell me will help as we are unsure what it even is.

vanities are low.  it does not look like it was cut down.  made in the 1920s with a combination of sweet gum, mahogany veneer and walnut veneer.

in a shop these, depending on the surface condition, will bring 400.  but the surfaces and interiors must be clean and brite.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.