Antique Furniture/Antique Sofas

Question
red antique sofa
red antique sofa  

brown antique sofa
brown antique sofa  
Hi,  could you tell me what the value of these antique sofas would be?  Both need to be recovered.  The red one was restuffed and worked on 5 - 6 years ago.  thanks!

Answer
Hi Martha,

While I can not tell you who the manufacturer ws for these sofas since they are
of somewhat inferior quality.

Not being true antuques adn lacking in design executon as wel as good form, I can
tel you that it is my opinion that the costsw to reupholster them woud be greater
than their worth.

My advise would be to move them along and find a higher quality sofa to invest your
money in. No mater how nice you may thing they will look when completed, in the end
yo will still be left with a less than desirable sofa's.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americana Interiors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III