Antique Furniture/chest of drawers

Question
chest of drawers
chest of drawers  
Can you date this chest of drawers?  Victorian, sheraton? Wooden Wheels, grape leaf handles and dove tailed drawers.  Is it walnut?  No markings except customer tag on back weirton wv.

Answer
made in the 1920s.  picture is too far to see the wood grain, please apply additional photo showing wood grain.

called colonial revival, it is in a combination of styles, sheraton characteristics victorian characteristics and others, as is all furniture but more so after about 1890.

it was a manufactured piece but with 5000 factories making furniture, without a label there is no way to know which one.

condition looks like it is very good to excellent  

Antique Furniture

robert klein