Antique Furniture/chest of drawers

chest of drawers
chest of drawers  
Can you date this chest of drawers?  Victorian, sheraton? Wooden Wheels, grape leaf handles and dove tailed drawers.  Is it walnut?  No markings except customer tag on back weirton wv.

made in the 1920s.  picture is too far to see the wood grain, please apply additional photo showing wood grain.

called colonial revival, it is in a combination of styles, sheraton characteristics victorian characteristics and others, as is all furniture but more so after about 1890.

it was a manufactured piece but with 5000 factories making furniture, without a label there is no way to know which one.

condition looks like it is very good to excellent  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.