Antique Furniture/Child's rocking chair

Question
Rocking chair
Rocking chair  
Hello Mr. klien, I have a child's cocking chair with a solid curved one piece back, I can't seem to find what period itis from or what itis worth.  The wood  is raised a little in the middle of the seat, it has 3 spindles on either side of the arms and the arms are curved also. I am hoping you can see the attached photo

Answer
1900s rocker in oak.  seat is a shaped seat.

it is oak, the back is laminated with quartersawn oak veneer on the front, probably back too.

you sure it is a childs rocker.  it was originally light in color the golden oak period.

as shown in shop price about 175

Antique Furniture

robert klein