Antique Furniture/Child's rocking chair

Rocking chair
Rocking chair  
Hello Mr. klien, I have a child's cocking chair with a solid curved one piece back, I can't seem to find what period itis from or what itis worth.  The wood  is raised a little in the middle of the seat, it has 3 spindles on either side of the arms and the arms are curved also. I am hoping you can see the attached photo

1900s rocker in oak.  seat is a shaped seat.

it is oak, the back is laminated with quartersawn oak veneer on the front, probably back too.

you sure it is a childs rocker.  it was originally light in color the golden oak period.

as shown in shop price about 175

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.