Antique Furniture/A. H. Heilman Bedroom Set

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Wash Stand
Wash Stand  
I am having to sell an A.H. Heilman bedroom set passed down in my family.  I believe it is from around 1910 with some type of tiger oak veneer.  I just don't know what to ask for it as a fair price. One roller is missing from the head board, and one roller is missing from the foot board.  It is a sleigh bed and I do have pics of the head board, foot board, and side rails. There is some slight water damage to one side of the dresser. Of course all the pieces have a hundred years of wear to the tops. Thank you in advance for any information.

Answer
washstand aand dresser as shown would sell at auction for 150-250 each, shop price at 250-325 as shown.  cant say about the bed without seeing a picture.  take the rollers off and bag them to go with the set.

it is quartersawn oak from around 1900.

Antique Furniture

robert klein