Antique Furniture/A. H. Heilman Bedroom Set

Wash Stand
Wash Stand  
I am having to sell an A.H. Heilman bedroom set passed down in my family.  I believe it is from around 1910 with some type of tiger oak veneer.  I just don't know what to ask for it as a fair price. One roller is missing from the head board, and one roller is missing from the foot board.  It is a sleigh bed and I do have pics of the head board, foot board, and side rails. There is some slight water damage to one side of the dresser. Of course all the pieces have a hundred years of wear to the tops. Thank you in advance for any information.

washstand aand dresser as shown would sell at auction for 150-250 each, shop price at 250-325 as shown.  cant say about the bed without seeing a picture.  take the rollers off and bag them to go with the set.

it is quartersawn oak from around 1900.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.