Antique Furniture/Old bed

Question
Old bed
Old bed  
Hi Mr. Klein,

It's been a while.  How are you doing?  I would like to know the age, make and value of an old bed.  Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying it.  I am going to try to attach an image.  If not successful I will email it to you, if that's OK.

Thanks again,

Kim

Answer
good to hear from you!

1890-1900 but the thing is if it has been cut down, are the rails right, tight and original.

without a label there is no way to determine the manufacturer from teh 5000 in operation at the time.

i need a picture of the part of the headboard post below the rail but the inside face.  wdo the rails fasten with the double s hooks.

how bout a pic of the footboard and full view on the head and foot

what are they asking?

Antique Furniture

robert klein