Antique Furniture/Old bed

Old bed
Old bed  
Hi Mr. Klein,

It's been a while.  How are you doing?  I would like to know the age, make and value of an old bed.  Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying it.  I am going to try to attach an image.  If not successful I will email it to you, if that's OK.

Thanks again,

good to hear from you!

1890-1900 but the thing is if it has been cut down, are the rails right, tight and original.

without a label there is no way to determine the manufacturer from teh 5000 in operation at the time.

i need a picture of the part of the headboard post below the rail but the inside face.  wdo the rails fasten with the double s hooks.

how bout a pic of the footboard and full view on the head and foot

what are they asking?

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.