Antique Furniture/questions about 2 pieces of furniture

Question
Buffet
Buffet  

Wardrobe
Wardrobe  
I have two pieces of antique furniture that I would like to know more about.  I bought these at an auction back in the late 80's or early 90's.  The buffet has a worn label on the back with Rockford, Illinois and the wardrobe has just a number stamp on the back of it.  My question is what would you put as a value of each item and can you tell me more about what time period they would be from and maybe what manufacturer.  Any help is appreciated.

Answer
chifferobe was made in the 30s, the sideboard in the 20s.

because there were thousands of manufacturers in operation, there is no way without a label to tell you which one.

in Rockford there are close to 50 manufacturers listed.  what else is on the label?  can you post a good picture of the label?

chiffrobe would sell in a shop at 450

sideboard same price--there are slight condition issues with each but it does not look like anything major.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein