Antique Furniture/tea/wine cart

Question
tea cart
tea cart  
tea cart
tea cart  
QUESTION: My mother bought this cart several years ago. I would love to know type of wood, age, is it an American piece, fair market value. The cart is in excellent condition and very sturdy.

ANSWER: have to see a picture of the wood grain to determine species

wine cart
wine cart  

tea cart
tea cart  
QUESTION: Here are more pics of the cart. Hope these will show the detail you need. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Answer
the wood often is called kingwood but this looks more like white or indian mahogany.

it is not an old piece by my standards, 1970s vintage.  If it is not made in America there will be a country of origin label underneath.  check and let me know.

an antiques mall sold one similar last year at 300$

Antique Furniture

robert klein