Antique Furniture/value of table

table 2
table 2  
My mom was wondering the value of her mom's warsaw furniture table.

Hi Rob,

While I believe your table has some age, I do not feel that it is a period antique,
perhaps from the 1940's.

To use the word antique, this table would have to be at least 100 years old, so therefore
I would consider it a vintage table, in the Sheraton style with a cross-banded top.

Gate leg table values these days are valued in the $300 to $500. range due to very little interest.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.