Antique Furniture/windsor rush seat side chairs

Question
small side chairs
small side chairs  

small side chairs
small side chairs  
I am not sure what period or style these small chairs might be. Can you help me identify them? They have been reinforced for strength with a small brass xbar on the bottom legs. Do they have any worth? Should I keep them? I have been unable to locate online an image of the exact chair.
Thank you for your time.

Toni

Answer
1920-40 reproduction of rush bottom windsor brace back style chair stained to a walnut color.

the uppers need to be glued as i can see where the spindles are pulling out.  they will need work if you are to use them.  you will have to decide whether or not to invest the money to keep and use them.  they are nice enough to keep if you like them.

as is they would sell at 20-30 each, reglued and touched up at 100 each.

Antique Furniture

robert klein