Antique Furniture/Antique rocker

Question
Chair
Chair  
Chair 2
Chair 2  
QUESTION: Hi,

I recently purchased this rocker very reasonably and I am planning to have its cushion repaired.  I am interested in learning anything you may be able to tell me regarding its possible age or likely origination. I would also be interested in the value of it (although I have no plans to part with it).

Thank you!

ANSWER: how tall??

QUESTION: The chair is 40 inches tall.

Answer
where it was manufactured no one can tell you without a label.  there were 5000 companies churning out furniture back in the 1890-1910s when this was made.

the wood looks like maple or sweet gum, pic is not clear or close enought to tell with certainty.  

it would sell in a shop at 350-450 as shown.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein