Antique Furniture/Antique roker

Question
Tag
Tag  

Chair
Chair  
We just got this rocking chair for free at a yard sale. It says it is from the phoenix chair company, and No.951-44.
I haven't been able to spot this model online, and i was wondering which year it is from and what is it worth.

Answer
there are some of the companies early catalogs online you might find interesting.  the chair is a copy of a continuous arm windsor rocker.  This rocker was made around 1910.

if it is in need of gluing and touch up it would sell at 100.  after touch up and glu--properly--retail in shop price would be at 300.

Antique Furniture

robert klein