Antique Furniture/identification of a table

Question
CB table
CB table  
We have recently come into possession of a Conant Ball swivel top table. We have searched all over to find out info on this table and find a lot of info on Conant Ball but nothing on this specific table. It is in quite rough shape and before we do anything to it we decided to check and see what the best route is to handling this table. How do we determine how old it is? Does it have any value? Do we refinish ourselves and enjoy the table or does it need to be professionally restored?

Answer
Charles,

Since you have already done some research work for Conant Ball, I will not
bother to bore you with company history.  What I can tell you is that it is
next to impossible to find information on specific pieces of 20th century
furniture since most pieces do not have any historic significance.

The value of the table, once it is restored, would be worth $250. to $350.

What you have to ask yourself is how much it means to you and what intended
use you will derive from it.

That will give you a better idea how much money you wish to spend for it's
restoration.

Today, it is very easy to spend more in restoration costs than a piece of
furniture is worth, with the untold millions of pieces that are out there.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III